BuckhornExtended length boxes
rated for load capacities up to 2,000 pounds
Buckhorn’s Extended Length Bulk Boxes are rated for load capacities up to 2,000 pounds. The boxes are ideal for products such as automotive trim parts, hoses, pipes, harnesses and other long, awkwardly shaped items.
The boxes collapse flat in seconds and stack for storage and return shipment—optimizing space usage and saving money on returned freight. Hand-hold areas on panels provide a comfortable grip for panel movement.
Features and benefits:
• Footprints: 57 x 48-inch, 64 x 48-inch and 70 x 48-inch
• Spring loaded latches on doors and sidewalls provide quick and easy assembly, knock down and access to contents
• No hinge pins—walls snap in place and remove quickly for replacement
• Non-sequential folding allows quick collapsibility and prevents walls from bowing when collapsed
• Drop-doors and four-way forklift entry improve ergonomics and handling efficiency
• Optional steel corner hit plates
• Superior durability for reliable performance
• Customization and identification options available
• Backed by a one-year limited warranty
• 100% recyclable HDPE
Visit us at Pack Expo Booth #6256 to learn more about our complete product offering.
Learn more about this product.
Buckhorn, a Myers Industries, Inc. company (NYSE: MYE), is one of North America’s leading providers of reusable plastic packaging systems, helping customers in the manufacturing, distribution and food industries improve supply chain performance and reduce material handling costs. Focused on customer-driven innovation, Buckhorn offers a broad selection of bulk and hand-held containers, pallets and transport products.
See our listing in the Modern Materials Handling Buyer's Guide
55 West TechneCenter Drive
Milford, Ohio 45150
Tel: 1 (513) 831-4402
1 (800) 543-4454
The Beacon World Class Products BD Series Self Dumping Hopper increases productivity while decreasing injuries at the workplace The Steel Hopper is engineered with a
Store, handle products in corrugated plastic totes. MDI containers for warehouse storage. Inventory management, stocking and restocking containers. MHPN containers