UniCarriersNomad: Indoor-outdoor forklift
The benefits of cushioned and pneumatic tire models in one forklift
One of the most versatile forklifts available, the Nomad is designed to navigate tight indoor aisles and handle outdoor applications. It’s backed by a 2-year/unlimited hours limited warranty. The Nomad offers extended service intervals, superior operator comfort, simplified maintenance and advanced diagnostics. All powered by K21 engines featuring low emissions and high performance.
The UniCarriers Nomad comes in 3,000-, 3,500- and 5,000-pound capacities and features an array of profitable advantages:
• With its unique profile and solid pneumatic tires, the Nomad can work on a variety of surfaces from the factory floor to the loading dock to the work yard
• It’s shorter frame and broader wheelbase deliver a tighter turning radius without sacrificing capacity
• Highly reliable, it delivers more uptime with longer maintenance intervals and simplified servicing for a lower cost of ownership
• Advanced onboard diagnostics give you immediate access to truck data with no laptop or handset device needed
• The spacious operator compartment includes a seat with weight adjustment and lumbar support providing superior operator comfort, plus excellent visibility
• The proven K21 engines deliver greater torque at lower RPMs
• Choose from Gas/LP/Dual Fuel models
• Designed with an advanced seat-actuated Operator Presence System for driver and vehicle security
• Features like solid steer axles and thick steel front fenders provide additional durability
• The Nomad is customizable to meet your specific applications
• The Nomad is backed by the UniCarriers nationwide dealer network, bringing you the parts and service you need when you need them.
Learn more about this product.
UniCarriers innovative material handling equipment delivers maximum uptime day-in and day-out. Offering reliability, performance and a lower cost of ownership, we manufacture IC and electric forklifts, pallet trucks, tow tractors, walkie stackers, reach trucks and order pickers —all backed by unmatched warranty coverage and 150 authorized dealers throughout the Americas.
See our listing in the Modern Materials Handling Buyer's Guide
240 N Prospect Street
Marengo, Illinois 60152
Tel: 1 (815) 568-0061
1 (800) 871-5438
Given their higher operating costs, cold storage environments stand to benefit most from fleet management best practices.
For all the advances in lift truck technology and fleet management, operators will always be the heart and soul of a fleet. As manufacturers and equipment purchasers
UniCarriers reaffirms commitment to the safety and well-being of everyone who produces, operates, works on or around forklifts.
As demand for more efficient spare parts management continues to increase, lift truck fleet managers are streamlining their parts inventory, storage and usage